Palm Sorona® Bowl
Bowl – 15cm diameter 8cm high
The Palm Sorona® Plate and Bowl Collection is the first genuine new product in this category for many years. It is made in Australia from USA made DuPont Sorona®, which is superior to melamine in all important areas including being more sustainable. The range comes with a 10 year unbreakable guarantee.
The Palm Sorona® Collection is made in Palm Outdoor Australia’s facility in Melbourne, Australia, under quality standards ISO9001:15 and ISO14001:15 (environmental).
- Winner Red Dot Award (Germany) and Good Design Award (Australia).
- Coloured non-slip base - Mix and Match
- The curved shapes are beautiful to look at and to hold, the rims are fine and elegant
- Made from DuPont Sorona® - a new Super-tough material with high-gloss surface and high density for a bone-china look and feel.
- 10 year unbreakable guarantee (Melamine can chip and break)
- Non-slip base acts like a coaster, increasing stability, particularly on uneven surfaces, and reducing rattling during transport. The base is bonded so cannot collect debris.
- Microwave safe for re-heating (melamine is not).
- The raised edges of the plates restrains food.
- DuPont Sorona® contains 35% renewably sourced material made from corn waste in Kentucky, USA.
- Long-life + 100% recyclable = lower energy per use and no landfill
- All materials are 100% recyclable. (Melamine cannot be re-melted so it cannot be recycled)